There is an old saying: The tooth and the hair are the human angle.
Proving that having a beautiful hair is very important.
However, each person's hair will have its own problems such as split ends, dry hair, damaged hair due to the abuse of regular methods of curling, straightening, dyeing, and bleaching.
In this article, I will share with you the right, simple and effective home hair care steps to get a salon-standard shiny, smooth and healthy hair!
- Step 1: Brush your hair and massage your scalp: you can invest in a massage comb to increase the efficiency.
- Step 2: Exfoliate the scalp. Instead of exfoliating your face, lips or body, you should also exfoliate your scalp.
- Step 3: Clean your hair with shampoo.
- Step 4: Intensive hair care such as steaming oil or hair cream.
- Step 5: Wash your hair again and use conditioner if needed
- Step 6: Dry your hair with a towel or fan, do not heat the hair
- Step 7: Add hair conditioner/oil if your hair is too dry.
In these 7 steps, the most important step is probably the cleaning step because clean hair can easily absorb the nutrients in the steaming oils or masks as well as the essence behind.
Many women from Hanoi - Da Nang to Kien Giang - Ca Mau have lost their baldness, and their persistent itchy dandruff with #shunature 's herbal shampoo. Shampoo is hand-cooked from 14 types of locust and precious herbs, helping hair grow quickly and stop dandruff. If you use Shu's shampoo, you don't need to exfoliate anymore.
Also, remember to follow the correct order of hair care steps. Wish you have a thick and beautiful hair!