In order for the skin to be white, it is necessary to first exfoliate the skin and use whitening products. Herbs or fruits often contain a large amount of fruit acids, belonging to AHAs, with strong exfoliating effects such as:
- Lemon, orange, strawberry, grape: very strong exfoliating so only use 1 spoon for face, 3-4 spoons for body
- Coffee powder: coffee is a fruit containing fruit acids, so it should be used for both face and body
- Tomato: contains fruit acid and provitamin A, has a good exfoliating effect
- Rice bran powder, milk rice bran powder: contains lactic acid to help brighten the skin.
- Fresh milk, yogurt: contain natural lactic acid, help dead cells, whiten skin
- Licorice powder:
- You can choose #shunature's mask powders to help whiten your skin and prevent acne!