A daily skin care routine may include the following steps:
- Makeup Remover: Use oil/water/wax makeup remover to remove impurities and restore skin's natural color. (oily skin should not use makeup remover because it is easy to clog pores)
- Wash your face: Use a liquid cleanser or herbal cleanser to remove sebum, oil, and other dirt from your skin.
- Toner: Use toner to balance the skin's pH and help skin care products absorb easily.
- Serums: Use serums containing anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, anti-fouling, or antioxidant agents to minimize breakouts and prevent new breakouts.
- Skin cream: Use a lotion containing moisturizers, anti-aging, brightening, dimming or sunscreen to help keep the skin moist and soft, bright white (dry skin is aging very quickly)
- Eye Cream: Use an eye cream containing anti-aging or anti-pigmentation agents to help reduce dark spots and wrinkles around the eye area.
- Sunscreen: Use sunscreen with high SPF to protect skin from UV rays, pay attention to choose the right sunscreen for each skin type.